1. Tuition and costumes: Costumes will be given out starting Monday May 20th thru Saturday May 25th. A parent or guardian is required to come back to class 30 mins early to help their child try on their costume. Costumes will NOT be given out to those students who still have outstanding tuition balances.
Please see your teacher if you need to check on your balance. Thank you!!!
2. TUITION IS DUE SEPTEMBER THRU JUNE: There are still a lot of outstanding balances! Please try to catch up asap! thank you! Tights and trophies are included in the monthly costs. Starting June 3rd all balances will need to be paid in cash or Credit Card. NO checks will be accepted after this date at the studio or recital.
3. TICKETS: Tickets will be on sale starting Saturday June 1st online! Tickets are $22 each, I do believe there is a surcharge when ordering on-line, and $25 at the door. We are doing assigned seating again this year, we think it worked great last year and got a lot of positive feedback. Tickets are non-refundable. We will be sending home a flyer this month with all the details of when and how to purchase tickets.
4. DATES TO REMEMBER: Please put them in your calendar.
Costume Picture dates:
Mon June 10th, Tues June 11th, & Wed June 12th
Thurs June 13th & Friday June 14th & Sunday June 16th
Recital Saturday: June 15th
Recital- June 16th/ Picture Day Friday June 7th
(Older students will have dress rehearsal on Thurs June 13th. Since the kids are not out of school yet, I did need to add an extra day to fit us all in for rehearsal. Thank you for understanding!!! )
5. Recital Bullletins: Will be passed out during costume week. Please make sure you receive one before June 1st This will answer most of your questions, and will have specific times for pictures, rehearsal and recital.
6.SUMMER DANCE PROGRAM: Once again we will be offering a summer dance program at the Manomet School of Dance in MANOMET this year! Rainbow/Unicorn theme. Students entering Kindergarten thru 8th grade are eligible to sign up. We will be doing all different types of dances. We will also be doing crafts, talent show, contests, pizza party, ice cream party, and more fun stuff! The cost is $175 for the week. Camp dates will be Monday July 29th, 30th, & 31st 10am-3pm. A $50 deposit is due when signing up to hold your spot. Hope you will join us for a fun week!
MINIS CAMP- We will also be doing a 2 day princess camp again on Thursday July 25th & Friday July 26th for dancers 3-6 year olds! 10-1pm We will be doing an American Girl Doll theme & Aladdin.
7. NO CLASSES: Monday May 27th Memorial Day!!
8. 10 YEAR AWARDS! If you are a 10 year award recipient please let Miss Katie or your teacher know. This would mean your first recital was "Viva Las Vegas"
9. Moms and Daughters Night Out We have had quite a few requests for another Mom & Daughter dance party night out! We will be holding this on Saturday May 18th. The cost is $25 per family. The time will be 6-7:30. I know a lot of people said they might be interested. We will have the glow lights on, snacks, appetizers and drinks! Hope you can join the fun! Wear comfortable clothes and sneakers that are clean with no sand or water on them. We will be trying Hip Hop, Jazz, and learning some popular line dances. Please let us know ahead of time if you are joining us!
Happy Mother's Day to all of our amazing MSOD Moms!!